Epoxy Adhesive Storage, Handling and Pre-form Cutting
Bonding Source operates from a newly refurbished 6000 square foot facility designed specifically for the storage, converting, and distribution of specialty materials for the microelectronics and RF/microwave industries.
- Two Dual Head 200 Watt CO2 laser systems custom built for the cutting of epoxy pre-forms
- One single head 250 Watt CO2 laser for cutting microwave absorber and EMI shielding, thermal interface material, Teflon, silicon press board and Pacothane.
- Fully programmable, automated Microvu inspection system for the inspection of laser cut pre-forms
- Three -40c freezers for epoxy pastes and films.
- Two -5c freezers for epoxy films and cut preforms.
- Two freezers for cold packs used in shipping film.
- Back Up Generator to guarantee continuous operation of all freezers in the event of a power interruption or failure.
- Sensors on all product freezers are connected to ADT Security Systems for remote monitoring.
- Quarterly calibration done on all freezers.
- Clean and organized area for the packaging of all material.
- Weekly delivery of dry ice for epoxy paste shipments.
- Coolers and cold packs per the manufacturers specifications.
- Vacuum sealing equipment for the secure packaging of film stock and pre-forms